The Richard Rorty Society invites submissions for its second meeting on the theme of Rorty’s Ethics or any aspect of his life and work. The meeting will be held November 22-24, 2019 at Penn State University in State College, Pennsylvania.
Our keynote speaker will be Robert B. Brandom, Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at the University of Pittsburgh and Fellow of both the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the British Academy.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following information included in a single Word or PDF document:
- a title and 250-word abstract suitable for anonymous review
- your name, affiliation, and contact information
- Use “RRS 2019 Submission” in the subject line of your email
- Submission deadline EXTENDED: May 1, 2019
Additional information about the conference, registration, lodging, etc. will be posted here when it becomes available. Feel free to post and circulate the CFA attached below.